Guidelines for designing/developing applications using Studio
- Ensure that the rules defined in the data models are readable. Add comments where applicable.
- Use "SheetName" as the natural key. By default, SheetName contains SheetID.
- Use "sections" option to group cells.
- Use layout grids to create forms.
- Reuse forms as much as possible.
- Always use cascading permissions. Configure default permissions and, if required, override default permissions by configuring exceptions for each activity.
- Always use cascading validations.
- Create separate grids for each activity; this simplifies configuring permissions.
- Assign unique names for each activity in the workflow.